• 17 years in leadership roles directing the graphic design teams of global brands.
• Excel at interpreting relevant trends as best-selling commercial graphics and prints.
• Passionate about creating strong visual story-telling as branding and marketing that connects with the customer.
• Effective leader and partner - seasoned in working x-functionally to build the efficient processes necessary to maximize the output of today’s lean
• Skilled in change management, effective leader in transitional business climates.
• Expert knowledge of Mac environment and graphics software, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign. Proficient is MS Office. Familiarity with PLM
• Exceptional typography and drawing skills.
After a childhood full of drawing, skateboarding, and Jedi training, I attended Laguardia H.S. of Music and the Arts, and then went on to study Fine Art at The Cooper Union. Going to art school in NYC is an experience unlike any other. At my first job, I realized that I could use everything I had learned about art to inform graphic design. I’ve built a career in apparel graphic design, and I still can’t believe I get paid to do such fun stuff. I’m a husband and father, and a New York City native living in Brooklyn.